Website Designer / Graphic Designer (2 Positions Available)
- #8226; Design, develop and maintain company websites and web-based application interface by using bootstrap with CSS/HTML knowledge
- #8226; Able to give opinions on website wire frame and come out with better ideas
- #8226;Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts, with aesthetic design concepts
- #8226;Understanding project requirements and concepts, then prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material
- #8226;Listening to feedback improves quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, implementing changes
- #8226;Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard according to the client’s requirements
- #8226;Keeping up-to-date with new trends, quality content, and latest updates in the digital advertising industry and applying learnings in day-to-day work
- #8226;Strong collaboration and work closely with other team members
- #8226; Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- #8226; Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- #8226; Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- #8226; At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- #8226; Required Skill(s): Photoshop, Illustrator, basic CSS.
- #8226; Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- #8226; Ability to work independently, team player and respond quickly to requests.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree