Website Designer / Graphic Designer (2 Positions Available)
• Design, develop and maintain company websites and web-based application interface by using bootstrap with CSS/HTML knowledge
• Able to give opinions on website wire frame and come out with better ideas
•Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts, with aesthetic design concepts
•Understanding project requirements and concepts, then prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material
•Listening to feedback improves quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, implementing changes
•Ensure that all design work is completed to the highest standard according to the client’s requirements
•Keeping up-to-date with new trends, quality content, and latest updates in the digital advertising industry and applying learnings in day-to-day work
•Strong collaboration and work closely with other team members
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
• Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Photoshop, Illustrator, basic CSS.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
• Ability to work independently, team player and respond quickly to requests.
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree